dydo

Beyond Solar

Guest Bodhi

everyone is talking about it what is the deal and why?

I imagine because its up 385% YTD, and is a brand name american company.

IMO, way overpriced for a company thats posted one quarter in the black

Guest Bodhi

Does anybody meander into these stocks?  Ticker FNMA and FMCC.

Anyone here from america should know the story of fannie and freddie mac.  I posted about 6 months ago about them right before they want ballistic, to the tune of up some 600% in under 2 months.

The bubble popped on them both, but never fully deflated... and now it appears to be rising again.  Could be a fun ride for any risk takers willing to gamble a small amount.  Meant to post about it yesterday, as they both printed a 4 month high, sorry for that.  Both up another 20%ish today.  I have a portion of my roth401k (peanuts compared to my solar holdings) in FNMA.  Looking to ride it for a double in the coming week or two.  Ultimate momentum stocks

Of course, do your own DD, and GL.

Guest Xeloris

hmm intersting wish i got fnma at its low .09 cents..    Ya i see BAC just got dinged tonight.. The government is now using these banks as ATM machines now that the government is running out of money

I know how much we love Seeking Alpha around here but this guy makes the case as well as anyone:

http://seekingalpha.com/article/1547432-why-tesla-is-grossly-overvalued-even-if-everything-goes-terrifically

Keep in mind this article was written in July when the share price was around $129. Tesla isn't producing any more cars now than they did then so it's even more grossly overvalued now than it was then.

I own puts that expire in 2015. It would be lovely to make enough on those puts to buy a Tesla.....  :))

Guest Bodhi

hmm intersting wish i got fnma at its low .09 cents..    Ya i see BAC just got dinged tonight.. The government is now using these banks as ATM machines now that the government is running out of money

Up another 20% today.  Crazy

The recent sell off in IBM provides a fantastic opportunity in my view. I don't think I need to talk about IBM. While it may not provide a solar or miners like returns, it is a blue chip which pays dividend. A boring but solid company. I am expecting it should go up at least to its previous high within next 6 months.

Again, someone has explained better than I could.

http://seekingalpha.com/article/1767762-ibm-strongly-consider-on-pullback-with-25-upside-intrinsic-value-220-per-share?source=yahoo

Tesla seriously breaking trend line support. Lots of empty space for the potential downward plummet. This could be lovely if you own puts.

Guest Norse

Tesla will be the worlds biggest car company i 10 years. I am 100% sure of that. Test the car and read their vision.