Sign in to follow this  
dydo

Daqo (DQ)

I would not touch Dq stock nor the company. As far as Jaso's low float. CSIQ's is almost as low, while JKS' is a half. As per February export data alone, its easy to see which two of the three are "up" there. Add brand recognition (as a module supplier) and there is nothing left to add. I think China-11 is fast becoming China-5 plus 1.

Guest SunSavesUsAll

Yes only jaso is 35 cents presplit 10 to 1

JASO did a 5 to 1 reverse split.

Guest solarcat

Thoughts from people are appreciated... it will be good to take more capacity off line...

Guest ILOVEPV

in a final analysis probably dead. But in a midterm DQ, LDK and STP stocks can rally even faster than anyone else. Ask yourself why STP is still trading having market cap higher than SOL. Ask the same question about LDK. You are basing your vision on fundamentals and management ability to gain business but the WS does not work this way. They use the less anticipated scenario. A couple of years ago I had a talk to institutional trader. He told that when he and his colleagues trade stocks the only thing they aware is a company ticker.

Guest Klothilde

I'm surprised some of you still think in terms of Chi 11. Shouldn't you be down to Chi 8 or Chi 7 by now?