Sign in to follow this  
dydo

Daqo (DQ)

Guest larryvand   
Guest larryvand

Make that $6 from $16.70 or down 64% in 6 weeks. DQ leads all solars on this downtrend since mid February.

Guest Djovanny   
Guest Djovanny

This is exactly why i bought today few shares volume is low coldnt buy enough but something is better then nothing and yes 60% retracement is a magic number

Paybak66    41

I would encourage you to buy at least one of the monthly shipment reports from Odyd. The 60% drop in share price sometimes is for a valid reason besides a stock being manipulated.

Guest Djovanny   
Guest Djovanny

I wouldn invest in junk like dq i bought just based on technicals small position for trade only

Guest solarcat   
Guest solarcat

DJ, still holding DQ? Keeps making lower lows. Down 15% since April 1st noon when you bought it for a trade. Just wondering.

Guest Djovanny   
Guest Djovanny

It bumped 3 times against 6.50 couldnt brake it so i sold but i still watching it has good chance to revisit 16 again

Guest solarcat   
Guest solarcat

The whole solar sector is acting very bearish, especially considering the good demand news. Especially when you compare them to the same levels back in November when everyone thought there was no light at the end of the tunnel.

Guest Djovanny   
Guest Djovanny

Give yourself a favor dont try to get big position this stock can burn you jaso has as small float as dq and it posted doji today buy small position if you want to speculate and dont go all in. Good luck