dydo

Pattern Energy Group Inc. (PEGI)

explo    669

Not sure why it dipped in the open, but up around 20% from the low of the day now.

disdaniel    69

so PEGI dividend is almost 10% above TERP, but stock price is over 60% above TERP?

I wonder if the down spike was someone seeing $0.38/qtr divi and thinking that was annual (i.e. big cut)?

explo    669
12 minutes ago, disdaniel said:

so PEGI dividend is almost 10% above TERP, but stock price is over 60% above TERP?

Yes even though pressured from highs it's rare to find other yieldcos that offer the same high yields as the SUNE ones (am that's why I am very over weighted on these). Some of them are still doing will like NEP with mid single digit yield.

12 minutes ago, disdaniel said:

I wonder if the down spike was someone seeing $0.38/qtr divi and thinking that was annual (i.e. big cut)?

Maybe, or usual head fake WS game in a yieldco confused market.

disdaniel    69
3 hours ago, odyd said:

The dividend is paid to those on record for March 31st; payment is made April 29th,

That is quite a float!

dydo    1,391

Different, not sure why, if you on record you got to wait longer for money.

Are you planning to get in? I was pleasantly surprised this was all wind, I also noticed they added 40% or so of the MW in the second part of 2015. They are looking to add 46% of CAFD in 2016.

An alternative to TERP while waiting for resolution.  I have not given up on TERP but I do feel better being outside under the circumstances.