Sign in to follow this  
dydo

Solar Investors Thread

test message, also note Polar when I chose solar companies in my edit profile section, if you hold the "Ctrl" key down it allowed me to select several names,   I also noticed the updated solar name list from my updated profile worked

FYI I am using IE as browser  

Thanks Sac will try that

test

just a foot note when Odyd change the profile edit section to go back to the "check box" method for selecting solar holdings..     I noticed my post had the correct listing, but the edit profile section only showed one selected,  so I just reselected the ones I have and all is working

Edited by sac_solar

Some issues I found, I cannot upload pictures to file downloads. It seems that avatars move from member to member in Firefox. I do not mind the navigation. It is pretty good., posting seems to have a cleaner format, but see no ability to make cloud quotes

Edited by odyd

I found minimal impacts and least annoying using Explorer 11 browser. The only problem I am having is the downloading pictures to download section for files. Polar, you should test the chart downloads. I think it should work, but give it a try.

Managed to add the poll, with option to change votes. Looks ok, please update your portfolio scenarios

There is a server upgrade coming up, both for MySQL and the CentOS

Both upgrades are good, I also managed to fix the picture download to download app. We are back to normal business. 

Thanks for the patience of all. 

Hi all,

There is a problem with the payment method after curl installation. I am having the host fixing the server setting let you know when done.

thanks. 

Odyd, if I click on New Content a few times, its timing me out, saying wait for xxx seconds before repeating search. Can you fix this please?
 Thx.

Sign in to follow this