Sign in to follow this  
dydo

Solar Investors Thread

Information contained on this website and from any communication related to this website is for information purposes only.
SPVInvestor Research, Inc, owner of SolarPVInvestor and SPVInvestor Forum. does not hold itself out as providing any legal, financial or other advice. SPVInvestor Forum also does not make any recommendations or endorsements as to any investment, advisory or other service or product or to any material submitted by third parties or linked to this website. In addition, SPVInvestor Research, Inc, owner of SolarPVInvestor and SPVInvestor Forum does not offer any advice regarding the nature, potential value or suitability of any particular investment, security or investment strategy.
The investment and services mentioned on this website may not be suitable for you. If you have any doubts, you should contact an independent financial advisor. The material on this website does not constitute advice, and you should not rely on any material in this website to make (or refrain from making) any decision or take (or refrain from making) any action.
This website contains links to other websites, which are not under control and are not maintained by SolarPVInvestor. SolarPVInvestor is not responsible for the content of those sites. Solar PV Investor provides these links for your convenience only.
Any name /brand name is a property of respected owners. Used of the names is not reflection of association but the point of reference only.

Disclaimer on Data
Data provided here is property of public companies and is extracted from financial statements from 2010 annual reports, 2011 reports or/ and quarterly reports when mentioned. For further details refer to Annual Reports provided by publicly listed entities mentioned on the website. Solar PV Investor cannot guarantee the accuracy of the data presented. Solar PV investor is not responsible for the discrepancy between data published elsewhere and data contained in the website
Unless noted otherwise, data pertaining to public information about Taiwan listed companies, is a property of TWSE (Taiwan Stock Exchange), and it is used with permission from TWSE website. Copyright 2011—2020 All rights reserved.
Any data used for calculation information about ASP, cost, pricing, expected earnings, recommendations, demand, downgrades, and upgrades is an intellectual property of the entities mentioned when data is presented. If there is no ownership of data mentioned, data has been extracted from company sources or is the property of Solar PV Investor. The information contained in the website is presented for the information purposed only. Solar PV Investor cannot guarantee its accuracy, or financial implications.
Disclaimer on graphic property, logos etc.
The display of the graphic images and graphic property does not represent an association or any relationship to the owner of the logo or the Solar PV Investor. The images and logos are exclusively owned by their respective owners and are displayed for information purposes only i.e. link to the website.
If you have any concerns in regards of the display any graphic images, including logos, please contact SPVInvestor Research, Inc. at info@solarpvinvestor.com

Membership Cancellation, loss of privileges
SPVInvestor Forum is a private, fee-based community, any person, could lose their privileges and membership under review by management. Based on the situation, posting rights could be removed or in severe cases membership will be revoked. If the request is made, management of the forum will consider a refund, but in general terms no refunds will be issued if a member is removed due to violation of rights, insults, breaking rules etc. In some cases, members will be asked not to extend their subscriptions. Management of the forum reserves the right to award or take away membership from any member at any given time. In those cases, refunds will be issued for the remaining time of the membership. Cancellations by a member will not trigger refunds.

Posts must be only on the topic. Do not show just links for news, add own text or a quote. You can quote up to 200 words of the text from articles links. Post must have no judgment, harassment toward members of the forum. When presenting opinion it should be based on facts and the expectation or view, must be clearly described as such, with a  reasonable amount of support for the point. When questioning someone's view reply must include same formula of supportive facts, personal thesis clearly described. 

No spam is allowed anywhere, and topics on other subjects than solar, unless in the appropriate location, are not allowed.

Any posts found to be not meeting those expectations will be deleted without warning and further action could be taken against members continuing to break rules.

SPVInvestor Forum Opens Membership to Solar Investors on February 12th, 2015

On February 12h 2015 SPVInvestor Forums returns to its origins as a private, solar exclusive investor forum. Three years of collecting, analyzing and commenting on solar data, in the spam and abuse free environment, is becoming once more available to anyone, at the lowest price in the history of the forum.

This membership offers a new start to all, to share their passion for solar energy in combination with investment objectives, focusing in particular on solar companies listed on American Stock Exchanges.

We are on the verge of solar revolution with heavy weights in technology like Apple, Google investing in solar, along utilities and private individuals.  2015 is set to become another record year of installations with indication of increase profitability and certainly a scale. As Bloomberg New Energy Finance commented recently solar has reached point of no return in many geographies. We believe that tipping point for solar is already here.

Learn about solar technology, solar companies, and evaluation processes to help you make sense of all information and assist you with your investment analysis.

Between February 12th and 24th a free preview of selected threads will be available to general public with ability to review posts only.  New membership starts now .

Join all new and returning members for best analysis and discussion on solar investing at the low $3.99 CAD per month.

This post has been promoted to an article

I am trying to improve payment format so more than one month can be paid at the time I am unable to do it at this point. If I will I will make maximum 3 months.

Thanks

Attached is the process how to renew for more than one month.

If you already have an invoice issued, it has to be paid and then you can renew up to six months. The time will be added neatly together in 30 days intervals. You will not lose time. Otherwise you can use this process at any time during your subscription.

If you have questions let me know by PM

Do not extend subscriptions for more than 7 months please (extreme paid on month invoice and extended 6 months)

thanks

Buying more than one month of subscription.pdf

Edited by odyd

How to read, compose new messages.

you can send private messages to 20 members. use first three letters to find their id.

It is easy click on envelope and look at the tasks.

post-717-0-74987100-1425779411_thumb.png

I merged number of threads to make discussions found easier. I merged tariff and emerging market news to solar news. I doubt that distinction is necessary and with overseas capacity tariffs mean nothing. I also merged quarterly estimates under one name. 

Guest chrisceeaustin

how do i edit the list of stocks I own on this site?  obviously, i own no shares of gtat. 

edit your profile, by clicking on your id then to my profile and then click top right edit profile

Expired invoices are regenerated at $0.50 renewal rate increase, after one regeneration request is free.

Please keep this in mind.

Thank you

Due to Solar Investors participation this quarter, CEDR membership prices are going to be lowered to $190 for the coming quarter.

To join CEDR if you are not a member already is only by request at this point.

Good Morning all.

Couple of announcements for this morning.

Due to expected CEDR club membership drop, and currently myself supporting the CEDR subscription at the fraction, the economics of conducting this business model have changed. CEDR will end with this month.

I will be raising the cost of the site monthly to $9.99, as the site has been supported mostly from CEDR in last 3 months.

Thank you for your patronage for the site in last 4 years and the solar investing.

Due to personal matters I have missed  last two days and will not be available for the rest of the week.

Good luck tomorrow with CSIQ

CEDR Club dissolving.

While I am working on something greatly stripped down to replace it, unfortunately fees are going up for Solar Investors to $9.99 immediately. as there is no cash inflow if something was to replace CEDR. Frankly I doubt Mr. Tsai will accept anything below certain level.

Good Luck to you all.

Guest spiritcraft

CEDR Club dissolving.

While I am working on something greatly stripped down to replace it, unfortunately fees are going up for Solar Investors to $9.99 immediately. as there is no cash inflow if something was to replace CEDR. Frankly I doubt Mr. Tsai will accept anything below certain level.

Good Luck to you all.

I will pay for a year in advance if I that is an option.

I will pay for a year in advance if I that is an option.

Hello Spirit, There is an option to pay for 6 months. I appreciate your support.

I have saved for 3 months of costs right now, so I am confident if we get at least the same amount of overall membership,forum will serve its members for years to come.

Sign in to follow this