Sign in to follow this  
dydo

Solar Investors Thread

Hi all again,

It looks like we will end up with the strip down version of CEDR after all.

It will have global module deliveries and will focus on CN7, a term we use to describe 7 companies listed on the US exchanges (no DQ or CSUN).

The price is $150 for three months.  We will keep the $9.99 per month so if you interested to have more info on your investment choices, it is $120 Canadian extra for three months, in the US dollars I think it is like $100.

We have gone long ways from the beginning. I think this is really affordable now, it is certainly the cheapest.

The membership is available now, if you have paid up for Solar Investors, you should be able receive the balance as credit (it is set up that way).

Thank you for the support of this site.

There will be an upgrade performed over the weekend to the forum, sometime on Saturday.

I want to let you know that invoice notification is sent 3 days prior to expiration of membership. What is different invoice expires at the same time as membership. I would ask those who wish to renew their memberships not to wait for expiration but renew within the three day period. The renewal time is added to expiration date thus paying the invoice does not short your term, if that was a concern.

thanks

There will be an upgrade performed over the weekend to the forum, sometime on Saturday.

This is done

Members of CEDR Club, can follow category and receive e-mail notification when new file is posted.

When you go to downloads click on the category, to your right you should see a button called follow the category. Click and done.

Hi All, at one point we will be moving to a new platform of the forum we are 3.4 and we will be moving to 4.10.1 as the version is not being supported.

All database will work, but some of the hooks may not work. Those are certain utilities how forum is formatted.

I will probably do the move this coming up weekend.

I am thinking about upgrading, but for example selective quote is not available. so you quote total message. Is this something we enjoy so much that would prevent the  upgrade? Let me know. Some other features would disappear as they are third party upgrades.

I am going to proceed with the upgrade, site may become unstable at this point. I hope to restore all functions, if this will be the case.

Upgrading will start in few minutes, please do not post anything from this point until I recheck the site. Any posts may become lost

I suggest for everyone to edit their profiles as birthday is showing to public. You may want to change this.

If you have an issue, contacting me via e-mail, but the only problem is that there were two names used by the system before, id name and the display name. My display name is "odyd" but I had an id "odyd12". When you login your password remain the same but the "id " is your display name now.

Everyone should start posting at least one message here, to see if this works

Odyd, prior to this change, on my screen I always saw "latest" threads with post I have not read yet. They were also identified in bold. What needs to be done on my part to have same display in this new version? TIA

Unfortunately, this version  does not have latest posts "hook" among other missing things, the only reference currently is "New Content" top right. I believe the titles go bold, but the index layout remains static. 

I think in time people will create hooks as needed.

I noticed this, I am not sure if there is a new version for tapatalk.

There is a new version, I downloaded it. Try to work with it.

BTW, you can use regular link, and the site should work as the template is responsive so should fit the phone setup.

Odyd, prior to this change, on my screen I always saw "latest" threads with post I have not read yet. They were also identified in bold. What needs to be done on my part to have same display in this new version? TIA

http://solarpvinvestor.com/community/index.php?/new-content/

link above will show new posts last 24 hours and will be bold.

problem is it will take you to first post and not newest one like previous template.  Also I'm noticing this template is not user friendly with mobile (iPhone 6) 

very hard to type message.

Edited by Pop2mollys

http://solarpvinvestor.com/community/index.php?/new-content/

link above will show new posts last 24 hours and will be bold.

problem is it will take you to first post and not newest one like previous template.  Also I'm noticing this template is not user friendly with mobile (iPhone 6) 

very hard to type message.

We got to give it a time, I am hoping someone will make the plugin for this. In case of the phone, try tapatlak or the full site. I find full site work better.

Edited by odyd

Sign in to follow this