Sign in to follow this  
dydo

CEDR Posts

Let's be cautious. Those deliveries are not necessarily shipments generating revenue. They could be simply stock-piling modules. However if you look at the Q4 info, they have already delivered as much as Q4 in total. In case of Europe they could be stockpiling, and that will show March poorly. But perhaps alternative is emerging markets and of course China. India has already doubled vs. Q4.

Let's be cautious. Those deliveries are not necessarily shipments generating revenue. They could be simply stock-piling modules. However if you look at the Q4 info, they have already delivered as much as Q4 in total. In case of Europe they could be stockpiling, and that will show March poorly. But perhaps alternative is emerging markets and of course China. India has already doubled vs. Q4.

Yes I agree odyd...have to be cautious with this data. But trying to connect the dots it looks encouraging. And also I don't mean to always just single out SOL, it's just the one I own so I know more of their numbers off top of my head. The top 4 all look very strong for Q1. I'm sure anything not shipped to Europe the premium Tier 1 can easily defer shipments to china and several other cow tries... The lower tiers might have more issues

I am somewhat surprised by JASO. Second biggest in Japan as they have themselves predicted. Perhaps the focus is on domestic markets. Klothilde what you see? I am happy for Jinko, big in India for the Q1. It appears they switched gears to exports this year vs. Q4. Looking forward to their quarter.

SOL sold at max capacity all on exports. I'm sure they shipped extra to Europe before registration which I'm sure got snatched up immediately. Any excess capacity probably went to China but there wasn't much left. Considering they are selling out without even help of china do you guys think they are picking markets with a bit higher ASP?

Hi Pop. These are deliveries not equal to sales. Some of those deliveries could be also made out of the inventory. However it is very good sign that SOL is delivering what is capacity shows. You are right with small amount going to China their utilization must be good 100%. This is of course the guess. This is why I wanted incorporate other pieces of puzzle, utilization, ASP and average watt/module/model/cargo etc in the report. I am still hoping to have this added but the pricing will be a lot higher for those if SZ agrees. Probably of $200 per month. PS. Thus far with the sales of report I cannot run this site. I was excited with dozen sales in February, which gave me $60 to run $400 a month site. So far there are 6 reports sold in February or $30. Therefore, if I can get Solarzoom to agree to my 20% commission, ten sales $200 report would pay my costs. So naturally this is where my direction would be. Unfortunately if I sell 6 reports at $27, how many I can sell at $200? I hate to say it but when my server is up in November, I probably stop running this site, it just costs to much to do this. I share this with you, since you are paying customers, but consider you more than that. Thanks

I just don't get it! For $27 you get a ton of data which gives the everyday investor insider info on shipments. If we can get solid ASP data for 200 I'm in. It seems like your member base is growing but your subscriptions aren't. Maybe 1 option is to charge a minimum fee per month to join site. $5/month maybe? Another option is we could promote this data on investorhub and yahoo message board. Maybe write a brief message on each board and we will follow up with a support message, if we promote your site and data we might be able to really grow your subscription base. Just some thoughts I would like to help in anyway possible!

Hi Pop, thank you for your views. The core for the forum is not designed for subscription. I would have to buy new forum software import database etc, to have this work. There is no guarantee anyone would pay., but it is an idea. Yes, there are over 200 ids registered but at least 100 are spam.

Moreover, I think the outcome of moving to new package would lead to cancellation sales of data at the $27.00 It is a give away to be honest. Instead the new package would have: 1. Export monthly data (current format) 2. ASP data (average per company/destination) 3. Utilization report (15 companies min., 11 US listed, 4 top in size and recognition, example GCL, Hareon, Chint, BYD) 4. Efficiency, volume of modules for destination, by item (module model description) Limited to 11 US-listed. Do not know what yet. 5. Any data which is in Solarzoom's possession but not available free. 6. Detail summary of Chinese market for past month. This means stopping weekly reports published on SPVI. This data is part of the subscription in China. However it would include company names, deep clandestine stuff only select eyes only. 7. Anything of value Solarzoom has but it is not out in the open and can be packaged. This would be priced around $210-200 per month. If I do the month, selling three of these will pay for 3 months of reports. I would keep forum free. If I can get Solarzoom on board with this and can eventually get 10 buyers, I can get this cost/revenue at 0. So this is where I see me going with it.