Sign in to follow this  
dydo

Quarterly Estimates

They have tried to sell the kitchen sink to get their quotas. I am surprised how well they managed their GM under the circumstances. They look quite messy on the balance sheet.

Curious what market will do with this Pop. May you can pick few nice stocks today. Down $2

Curious what market will do with this Pop. May you can pick few nice stocks today. Down $2

Yes let's see where dust settles today. Looks like it will see quite a bit of pressure today. I might wait till tomorrow before I take any action. Odyd your so dialed into these earnings it's pretty damn impressive.

I knew it will be so so but losing money was beyond my scope. I knew they will have lower GM, but managed to keep 24%. They report in house of 26%. Yet the ASP has dropped dramatically down.

Odyd your so dialed into these earnings it's pretty damn impressive.

I was also right in the CB. They hedged their currency and it flipped over on them. I am not sure how much they hedged in a past, but this is a massive mishap. I hope they will not take her 10% or more as they ravaged CSIQ. Where are they keeping those assets as they put them up, project assets are actually lower this Q. Do they keep them in PPE?

100MW added to module sales for Q2. Looks small compared to TSL. Taking the retainage and FiT payment out. GM looked like 22.6%. So selling wafers and cells took the GM down.

I have an appetite for CSIQ and TSL right now. having 33M shares and potential to bring around $25M JKS looks like a 0.75 for Q2. So one has to own those shares at one point.