Sign in to follow this  
dydo

Hanwha Q CELLS (HQCL)

dydo    1,391

Hanwha is doing well these days. A lot of alignment with the global setting due to Koreans owning the company. Costs somewhat high, but should leverage on sales with huge potential for EPC segment.

explo    669

Hanwha is doing well these days. A lot of alignment with the global setting due to Koreans owning the company. Costs somewhat high, but should leverage on sales with huge potential for EPC segment.

I agree hsol is gaining ground now. Generally the past 12-18 months old and new tier 2 module players seem to be gaining ground. Csiq moving up from 2 to 1.5, stp and tsl dropping from 1 to 1.5. Yge alone left as 1. Jaso and sol up from 3 to 2. Hsol and jks solidifying 2, maybe hsol can move to 1.5, being the most established tier 2. Ldk and csun tier 3. Dq out.

dydo    1,391

BTW, have you had a chance to look at Sept report? Let me know

explo    669

Yes, it looks neat. I have some questions to follow up with.

dydo    1,391

Besides FS which landed 155MW there now Hanwah SolarOne got two projects with GCL what appears to be for total of 155MW. Good moves.

dydo    1,391

GCL is behind it as well. 100MW for Suntecth. SA is becoming anther mega location.

dydo    1,391

Have anyone listen or read the CC transcript? 0.52 non -poly then 0.14 poly costs Q3. Non poly they are saying around 0.06 for underutilized included. They will be at 0.50 non-p0ly and 0.10 poly in Q4 (internally) so with their lower utilization their non-poly could carry 0.05 in the 0.50. At 0.45 and poly at 0.10 if fully produced they are selling at 0.65 that is 15%, of course you have inventory effects to adjust for change from beginning to the end of the quarter. It appears to me that 453MW went to the Chinese in Africa. Does anyone is sensing a bit of reversal with all those projects? I do