odyd

TerraForm Global (GLBL)

258 posts in this topic

I am a bit surprised this cancellation did not create enough movement in GLBL. Idiotic Benzinga writes about TERP and how beneficial Renova cancellation is to it

Could get 20% out of this stock.

I am a bit surprised this cancellation did not create enough movement in GLBL. Idiotic Benzinga writes about TERP and how beneficial Renova cancellation is to it

Could get 20% out of this stock.

Almost 10 percent jump today not bad.

Although more "rising tide lifts all boats" due to TERP news today than Renova PR probably.

1 hour ago, Pop2mollys said:

Goldman Sachs Downgrades TerraForm Global to Sell

12/2/15, 6:37 AM

just hit Ameritrade wire.  No details yet.

Seems a little late to be making that call...

Goldman makes a UBS call. Great. Sounds like loading up opportunity arrived. What is the detail?

SUNE still keeps commitment to solar in Brazil, too bad. I was hoping for CSIQ getting some extra work.

Goldman has two bridge loans to support TERP transactions for Invenergy and Vivint. I am not sure who was cutting the support for Renova, but it could be those guys. Losing their debt fees, interest and the right to take over the assets, could be behind the Goldman downgrade to $3.75. I am thinking around $5 by end of the week. I suspect Goldman could be actually selling short the stock, but I think they flip it over soon. DB is impressed with SUNE, I am also seeing those guys are trying to heal things as much as they can.

In the background of termination of certain businesses with Renova, the 1GW solar business between Renova and SUNE is still on. This, in my opinion, a sign that CSIQ has done a good job getting into Brazil.

However another background transaction was the completion of the asset purchase of Renova by Global. As a result 28% of GLBL is now owned by Renova. This was done in September, but the company probably wanted to show this is still in place

http://www.sec.gov/Archives/edgar/data/1620702/000162070215000057/a8-karenovaacquisitionprof.htm

Is there an "official" source to verify GLBL's dividend? Several brokers still show $1.10, but Yahoo shows only $0.68 (which corresponds to exactly $0.17 per Qtr that we'll get on the 15th, which Explo said is a "partial" dividend and what does "partial" mean here?).