35,545 posts in this topic

All moving but NEP is moving since I sold of course

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Anyone playing JASO for tomorrow morning ER ?  It seems cheap and does not jump like others today.

It's been a few years since I played JASO, but if memory serves, they usually sold off on earnings day.  Maybe that's changed in recent history?

JASO is too shy to join the party today.  Perhaps there is a hesitation from a possible bad ER tomorrow morning.  It seems cheap at this price nonetheless. 

CSIQ is sold prior to a conference?

I thought you're expecting them to report lousy numbers?  If others think the same, isn't this drop expected?

I thought you're expecting them to report lousy numbers?  If others think the same, isn't this drop expected?

I am expecting minimum to see what others did, and better on recycling of the plant cash flows. Did others see selling?

I don't know.  I just know you're pretty negative on all manufacturers right now, and since you're a bona fide expert on the industry, I expect analysts and knowledgeable traders to share your views (that is, you all come to more or less the same conclusions).  So I'm surprised that you're surprised that CSIQ sells off prior to its ER, given the poor expectations.

I am surprised they are selling and others did not. I am aware of the industry conditions, but I do not dictate what the market does with it. The market did things I did not expect to do. Now the market changes that behavior. It proves the market really does not act in any rational way or it knows what happens before announcing

Pete
Are you holding CSIQ and what is you are doing seeing the market?