Solar Investor
  • Content count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

17 Good

About Dan

  • Rank

Profile Information

  • Location :
    Montevideo, Uruguay


  • Portfolio %
    100% CSIQ
  1. Agree, it's time to go strong with CSIQ. I'm 100% in now.
  2. Sold CSIQ whole position, and TSLA remanent. A little late with CSIQ, but good profits anyway.. I will stay 100% on cash throw Q1 ERs, i`m afraid from margin compressions.. time to wait and see for me..
  3. Agreed, I`m about to sell the rest.. It was a superb runup since December.. still the focus and enthusiasm is on the good news and prospects (record deliveries, 2.27 secs. 0-60 mph acceleration, model 3 pre-orders, etc.) but sooner or later the focus will shift to financials, and the overvaluation will be evident..
  4. Holding all CSIQ. Sold 50% TSLA.
  5. Odyd, if I ever get rich, I`ll give you a present like a Tesla model S or something like that.. thanks a lot for your CSIQ analysis, I got in on the right time..
  6. JASO is more ON FIRE than Will Grigg, hehe.. CSIQ bouncing nice.. and TSLA at the edge of all time highs
  7. Jumping to the boat.. I hope CSIQ has bottomed today.. Don`t want to sell too much TSLA..
  8. mhhh, I don`t know.. PVinsights, updated today, shows another decline (a tiny one, but a decline) on module prices.. and a rise on silicon prices..
  9. Not sure of that, If I can interpret data correctly: JKS inhouse Q3 2016: Silicon cost: 10 cents, Processing cost: 27 cents Blended: 37 cents/W CSIQ inhouse Q3 2016: Silicon/Poly: 16 cents, Processing (cell, module): 12 cents Blended: 35 cents/W Please correct me if I'm wrong..
  10. Agreed with Solarpete. Will to re-enter CN solars when they go on single digits..
  11. Yes, disappointing, electricity generation asset was an exciting business with high margins potential, I guess they need to improve their BS to face the incoming glut..
  12. Was a nice rebound, but I favor share prices will head back down, perhaps after next ERs.. as Explo said, 2017 agenda still looks horrible, and this runup could be bait.. I'm considering to sell if JKS goes over 18 before ER, to rebuy it at 14 later..
  13. what a huge drop of SCTY and TSLA today.. both of them running low of cash ? not a good day for Elon Musk
  14. OK, the clock is ticking for JKS ER.. Could the recent JKS global diversification help her to fight the storm in quarters to come, just selling modules when FITs are gone ? I want to rely on JKS as world-class manufacturer, where execution, module quality and continuos cost/watt reductions, are skills that could quickly grow up JKS penetration overseas.. I'm still 100% in, wishing for surprising data that remove some fears for 2017.. If it pops, perhaps I'll play the spike.. If it tanks, depending on why, perhaps I'll be averaging down.. I still see JKS as a long term winner.. Good luck to all.
  15. JKS is being crushed without any news.. It seems Pop`s approach to go cash until the waters calm down was wise.. anyway, don't want to risk losing shares in a sudden rise (if any), and I know sonner or later JKS will soar.. so.. I will hold.