Registration is Free

Dear Guest,

Please register for Free. You will be able to experience more features of our forum. As a Registered User you can also use our free- trial feature to experience Full Premium Membership.

Photo

November Data

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 odyd

odyd

管理员

• Administrators
  • 2,733 posts
  • Holdings:CSIQ, SOL, TSL

Posted 28 December 2012 - 10:58 AM

I think we will be introducing excel pack for two months of October and November at the price of $60.00,

The benefits of it is actual active spreadsheet vs. the PDF. I am not 100% certain I will be able to do it yet, however since copyright can be simply removed by someone typing out PDF data, it does not seem as big safety feature anyway. November PDF will be there as usual. Let me know if you have a feedback.

#2 odyd

odyd

管理员

• Administrators
  • 2,733 posts

Posted 28 December 2012 - 09:23 PM

New reports are available. We went with the excel format, for convenience of use. There is couple of dollars increase for the paypal costs. Enjoy.

#3 explo

explo

师傅

• Premium Members
  • PipPip
  • 1,914 posts
  • Holdings:JASO

Posted 29 December 2012 - 07:18 AM

Interesting report. There seems to be a shift going on or at least traditional tier 1 vs 2 perception is yet again not reflected in the exports. It is also interesting to see who consistently gets a share of the high ASP Japan and US markets.

#4 odyd

odyd

管理员

• Administrators
  • 2,733 posts

Posted 29 December 2012 - 09:18 AM

Hi Explo very much so. Now the question is who is not going to meet the guidance, while others are just steady flyers.
I am writing an article on this for Seeking Alpha. I am generalizing, so nobody can see detail, but hopefully they get interested. My clear objective is to use it to introduce the data. Thank you and others for the purchase.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users