Sign in to follow this  
dydo

Solar News

korrektur:)

594 MIL*4,37 yuan -- 370 MIL $, but all NEW shares,  no transfer of old shares.

market kap maybe 0,7 too, like brother Jinko:)

48 minutes ago, SolarRoof said:

ENPH 64, and then some...

Loving it. It has been an amazing ride. Still have all of my core shares in tact. Looking forward to a great 2nd half of 2020, and 2021. Might sell some way OTM covered calls for June, July, etc. since I have no intention of selling my shares at the moment. They are paying a great premium right now.

15 minutes ago, SolarRoof said:

$70...

Crazy! I can't believe that my portfolio is at all time highs already. I thought it would take at least until next year to get back up to those levels. Thank you Enphase. I really wonder if there is something brewing behind the scenes that will be announced at the shareholder meeting tomorrow. This move, especially after blowing past an all time high, is really amazing. It just keeps going higher on good volume. Something must be brewing.

15 hours ago, singular said:

Crazy! I can't believe that my portfolio is at all time highs already. I thought it would take at least until next year to get back up to those levels. Thank you Enphase. I really wonder if there is something brewing behind the scenes that will be announced at the shareholder meeting tomorrow. This move, especially after blowing past an all time high, is really amazing. It just keeps going higher on good volume. Something must be brewing.

Congrats to those who made a fortune on this. Almost exactly 3 years ago on May 18, 2017 it printed an intraday low of $0.65. Yesterday closed more than 10000% above that. Sweet gains. Don't forget to realize them properly.

• Like 1

India Q1 installs fall 43% to just over 1GW.

https://mercomindia.com/product/q1-2020-india-solar-market-update/

Solar installations in India declined by 43% in Q1 2020 reaching 1,080 MW, compared to 1,897 MW in Q4 2019. Installations were down by 39% year-over-year (YoY) compared to 1,761 MW in Q1 2019. Solar capacity additions in India in Q1 2020 were the lowest in a quarter since Q4 2016. In Q1 2020, large-scale solar projects totaled 886 MW, and rooftop solar installations added up to 194 MW.