dydo

Solar News

More chatter about poly dropping in the short term:

"Polysilicon price has remained stable this week. However, owing to weak end demand, some downstream si-wafer and PV cell capacities have been shut down. Some polysilicon manufacturers may lower their prices in the end of January, and there will be large-scale price reduction for the orders in February."
https://pv.energytrend.com/price/20180118-12157.html

On 17/1/2018 at 1:51 PM, heliostat said:

Thanks Tupapa,  recent days have seen a much better potential entry point (!) , I'm watching the space closely. GLTA

No worries, are you Australian?, I already purchased a few POWR waiting for DQ to reach my target to buy more POWER and potentially lo3

I am curious if, besides DACA, democrats are also pushing for PV tariff total rejection, to avoid government shutdown...? Timing is just perfect...

1 hour ago, MVA said:

I am curious if, besides DACA, democrats are also pushing for PV tariff total rejection, to avoid government shutdown...? Timing is just perfect...

I REALLY doubt that.  That issue is just too small to get caught up in the shutdown mess.

• Like 1

Thanks Tupapa , in that area most of the time and think PL is one of the good options in this space although there are several competing, I think the team is very experienced and trial has gone well.  Have you bought POWR as yet? Which exchange did you use/ think is best for this?