Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
odyd

JA Solar (JASO)

2,765 posts in this topic

Good report on JA, lower Q1 guided like CSIQ, any comments on buyout?

Wow, just read the transcript of the conference call. It's terrible being invested in these Chinese companies! They don't say anything, the analyst don't ask them anything and when there is a question the answer is unintelligable. I have no idea where they are going as a company...they are building projects...are they going to keep them, sell them, give them away to the poor...who knows...are they going to go private?...Well HELL no one ask's them that...who cares...right?.....WTF...Unbelievable...just pathetic!!!

It is a mess...A real mess... I hope it gets better...But I am personally running out of hope.

1 hour ago, jamiecc said:

Wow, just read the transcript of the conference call. It's terrible being invested in these Chinese companies! They don't say anything, the analyst don't ask them anything and when there is a question the answer is unintelligable. I have no idea where they are going as a company...they are building projects...are they going to keep them, sell them, give them away to the poor...who knows...are they going to go private?...Well HELL no one ask's them that...who cares...right?.....WTF...Unbelievable...just pathetic!!!

You are very funny.  I had a good laugh.  It is sad.