Sign in to follow this  
dydo

Else Nutrition Holdings Inc. (BABYF)

Else Nutrition develops and markets plant-based, sustainable next-generation nutrition products for babies, toddlers, children and adults. Its first commercial product is the first plant-based toddler formula alternative, based on a proprietary mix of almonds and buckwheat, providing a clean label, non-dairy/non-soy solution.

This will be followed by infant formula products that mimic the nutritional gold standard values of breast milk. This will provide a viable solution for millions of babies, including those suffering from cow or soy protein allergies, and other intolerances. Endorsed by leading pediatric experts, these products will be a game-changer for millions worldwide who seek clean, plant-based nutritional options.

Else Nutrition Holdings Inc. trades on the TSX Venture Exchange, under the trading symbol "BABY" and on OTCQB, symbol: "BABYF."

I was thrilled to read you article on Seeking Alpha! I have been following Else for over six months when researching plant based products/companies to invest in. I started trading in March after 20 + years of raising children and I am on a mission to make our retirement fund work harder for our family especially since we've had some financial hiccups along the way. Anyway, after due diligence, I bought a position in BABYF in March and feel this company has incredible potential! I can relate since my oldest (now 21) was lactose intolerant and had allergies as a baby and toddler. I tried so many "alternatives" and feel that Else most likely would have solved those nutritional needs back then. Solid company with loyal founders. Cheers!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, CallmeD said:

I was thrilled to read you article on Seeking Alpha! I have been following Else for over six months when researching plant based products/companies to invest in. I started trading in March after 20 + years of raising children and I am on a mission to make our retirement fund work harder for our family especially since we've had some financial hiccups along the way. Anyway, after due diligence, I bought a position in BABYF in March and feel this company has incredible potential! I can relate since my oldest (now 21) was lactose intolerant and had allergies as a baby and toddler. I tried so many "alternatives" and feel that Else most likely would have solved those nutritional needs back then. Solid company with loyal founders. Cheers!

Welcome to the board, hope to discuss the progress and have a lot of satisfaction from this investment. All the best

As an investor in BABYF, I am finding out how little is known. I think the potential is enormous and time will produce results, but the story needed to be told. I wrote the article wanting to share the excitement. I have contacted the company and was able to obtain an April presentation. They were accommodating and willing to offer information.

Else will need to follow a simple method of growing. It is about revenue, scale, capacity to produce, distribution, and so on. I am planning to continue to cover their story as more news is available.

There is a strong potential for news after the next two weeks. Not sure what they got, but if they can produce a stream of releases, it can be beneficial to the increase of awareness and propel the stock to new levels.  The build-up of anticipation for those who know what is happening is also showing.

928K shares traded today; new 52 week high was printed at 1.09.  I am sure there is more to come and soon.

I will write follow up articles, as long as they are productive delivering their objectives. It will be fun. 

Great, strong close today. Looking for more the same tomorrow and getting the first million traded on the US. 

In the sea of red BABYF was a light of green. Good feelings. 

Cheers. 

we hit a new 52-week high at $1.32. Combined traded shares are above 1.8M, Canadians traded around 200K more shares than yesterday, US came in over 900K shares, 20K less than yesterday.

Friday is going to be interesting. Sampling send outs start Monday. I expect news within two weeks. I am looking for some ideas from the company on forecasts, capacity, sales volumes. It is early and those plans are not published. However, they must exist.

I will update if I have anything, even casual.

Anyone who is wanting to join for serious discussions is welcome. Not the yahoo forum, but more of an analysis type here.

Cheers

Interesting stats on the article. It generated around 848 views on the desktops and about 2333 views on mobile devices since the publication. My Sangamo articles have 3 times of views on the desktop within 3 days.  It is a confirmation of low key profile of BABYF in the investment community. Low desktop reads also indicate not a lot institutional investors are in it.

I think as the story gets more details, it will gain such an interest.

Simple figures about Else Nutrition

80M shares outstanding, 50M of warrants likely to be cashed in, adding to war chest for growth.

Milestones:

Sampling campaign starts on June 15th

June is expected to have finalization of the agreement with the organic-baby food manufacturer.

Some form of analysis for the potential for future sales, from July to September, can be constructed.

Forecasts for 2021 could produce excellent results in share value, jumper to Nasdaq, and more investors attracted to the story.

In my opinion, production start and sales channels identified can give the stock $3 per share.

Forecasting, sale confirmation, Nasdaq listing (above $4) can quickly bring $5 to $8 range.

Prudent management on shares issuance warrant execution and honest administration of the IP, with sales hitting $100M to $200M, in 2022, can give the stock boost to $15 per share or roughly $2B.

1 hour ago, jbreittling@gmail.com said:

I have a simple, albeit naive question.  If/when they move to the NYSE, what happens with the stock we purchased on the OTCQB?

Good Morning, welcome to the board. Nothing, the stock you own now trades or in proper naming convention gets quoted on NYSE.

For current disclosure documents, you can search SEDAR. Not a lot to find there. For one, they only describe the end of 2019. They contain standard clauses recommended by the governing body.

When looking toward next week, they are following forthcoming events.

On June 15, a sampling campaign is starting.

A news release is expected on manufacturing agreement conclusion. I doubt we will see the first indicators of production run capacity, but it is possible. We may see dates when production starts, times, initial volume.

Expectations for sale to start in July and August. More news will follow. Other news may come as well.

Exchange. Move from the OTCQB board requires $4 per share, with all other factors being constant. The disclosure of documents is much tighter than currently. Financial management would be a lot more costly. There is the continuous cost of listing, but indeed a massive opportunity. Issuance of shares at much better conditions than ones in the past. Institutional investment, greater access to global markets, visibility. Also, market makers, analysts, etc. will become very active.

Only if the stock gets to $4, I think the company will evaluate. Is getting to $4 possible in this stage? Yes, it is possible.

$4 is about $320M in the market cap at $80M shares now available. The warrants add 50M, so it is prudent to think of total now being $520M market cap.

How does this happen? Revenue. Using BYND as the benchmark, the price/sales ratio being 23 would require a revenue forecast of $23M. Would investors look at the BABYF as BYND? Likely, but not today, this is why the price/sales ratio is more likely to be 10. $52M in sales will undoubtedly drive the company to $4 per share.

When forecasts are given by the company in Q3 or Q4 for the FYE 2021, they will become the driver behind the valuation sentiment.

Can it happen sooner? Yes, the forward-looking quality of the market never stops. There so many opportunities to grow this business that any new developments can massively increase the value of shares.

Robert, thank you for the welcome! This product is a game changer for lactose intolerant toddlers  and parents needing a dairy free option to baby and toddler nutrition. I am holding long on Else, I believe in their product and mission. This "baby" was my first stock purchase after much research., I will not short them, Else has done their "due diligence" to  provide a need in a niche long overdue.  Imagine, a completely vegetarian, GMO and diary free, organic formula for young families to feed their children with.....well, this is Else and it has a proprietary formula. , so they are they will lead where others will follow. GREAT week for BABYF, 

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, CallmeD said:

Robert, thank you for the welcome! This product is a game changer for lactose intolerant toddlers  and parents needing a dairy free option to baby and toddler nutrition. I am holding long on Else, I believe in their product and mission. This "baby" was my first stock purchase after much research., I will not short them, Else has done their "due diligence" to  provide a need in a niche long overdue.  Imagine, a completely vegetarian, GMO and diary free, organic formula for young families to feed their children with.....well, this is Else and it has a proprietary formula. , so they are they will lead where others will follow. GREAT week for BABYF, 

Yes, it is exciting to see them making business moves and start selling their product soon. The offering sounds as a solution for many allergies, and as a healthy option. Peanut allergy of course is a concern, but that is about 1.5 to 3% of the population. We had a great week. Did you have chance to read SEDAR filing, any thoughts?

A case for NASDAQ listing opportunity may come sooner than later. Rules have changed all the way down to 2012.

Quoted article below

On April 18, 2012, the SEC approved on an accelerated basis a proposed rule change by NASDAQ to adopt an alternative to the $4 minimum bid price initial listing requirement for the NASDAQ Capital Market of either $2 or $3, if certain other listing requirements are met.

Previously, to qualify for listing on the NASDAQ Capital Market, an issuer's security must have had, among other things, a minimum bid price of at least $4 per share. Under the approved alternative, a security would qualify for listing on the NASDAQ Capital Market if, for at least five consecutive business days prior to approval, the security has a minimum closing price of at least $3 per share if the issuer meets the "Equity" or "Net Income" standards, or at least $2 per share if the issuer meets the "Market Value of Listed Securities" standard.

Under the Equity standard, an issuer would need to meet, among other things:

stockholders' equity of at least $5 million

market value of publicly held shares of at least $15 million

two-year operating history

Under the Net Income standard, an issuer would need to meet, among other things:

net income from continuing operations of $750,000 in the most recently completed fiscal year or in two of the three most recently completed fiscal years

stockholders' equity of at least $4 million

market value of publicly held shares of at least $5 million

Under the Market Value of Listed Securities standard, an issuer would need to meet, among other things:

market value of listed securities of at least $50 million (current publicly traded issuers must meet this requirement and the price requirement for 90 consecutive trading days prior to applying for listing if qualifying to list only under the market value of listed securities standard)

stockholders' equity of at least $4 million

market value of publicly held shares of at least $15 million

Further, for issuers to qualify their securities under the alternative price requirement, the issuer must demonstrate that it has net tangible assets in excess of $2 million if it has been in continuous operation for at least three years. If the issuer has been in continuous operation for less than three years, then it must demonstrate net tangible assets in excess of $5 million. The issuer could also be listed under the alternative, lower $2 or $3 price requirement if it has average revenue of at least $6 million for the last three years.

On 6/14/2020 at 10:02 AM, dydo said:

Yes, it is exciting to see them making business moves and start selling their product soon. The offering sounds as a solution for many allergies, and as a healthy option. Peanut allergy of course is a concern, but that is about 1.5 to 3% of the population. We had a great week. Did you have chance to read SEDAR filing, any thoughts?

I did thanks to you! You obviously have a better understanding of securities, exchanges and trading than I do!  I still have so much to learn in regards to market terminology, investment strategies and adjusting to this volatile financial climate in order to make smart decisions. 

Anyway, after reading the SEDAR filing, it left me feeling positive for the following reasons:

1. Trademark: applications filed in U.S., Israel base, and Internationally through Madrid protocol for "ELSE". This aligns with the success of branding especially like big players in the plant based market like Beyond Burger and "Impossible" Foods. "ELSE" will be the name that fills for the void for families seeking plant based nutrition for infants and toddlers. 

2. Partnerships: Else has engaged with firms that specialized in strategic and social media marketing as well as connecting to a community of moms that are willing to explore and promote new consumer products they favor for their children. 

I feel this will benefit the launch of the toddler formula once it hits the market. 

3. EAS partnership: This will expedite up the FDA regulatory process  and nutrition requirements for their patented infant and toddler formulas ensuring successful consumer acceptance and market promotion. 

4. Else has committed to a production MOU with a U.S. based organic baby formula producer and a distribution MOU with Health and Happiness to capitalize on markets overseas. 

5. Revenue creation: Else made an asset purchase of Golden Heart which generates revenue through its institutional distribution of baby feeding accessories for new mothers in maternities and through their sales of vegan friendly and natural baby snacks in the Israeli market. 

Overall, it appears that ELSE is dotting their i's and crossing their t's. Currently the only negative might be price point on the formula at $40 for 22 oz., this on the high side for plant based nutrition, but  more economical compared to hypoallergenic formulas.  Honestly, formula is expensive either way...babies are expensive! However, brand loyalty is also significant when buying products. 

Here's the takeaway, you don't have to be a vegan parent or caretaker to buy plant based since we know that vegetarians make up only 2-3% of the population, however, more and more consumers are embracing plant based meals and diets.  If plant based nutrition increases well being in the adult, most likely they will embrace it for the little ones in their lives. 

Hi Robert, I came across your article this weekend on Else. What a fantastic find, I love it! May I ask how you found this gem?

I really want to deploy a position but waiting for it to correct. Do you have any idea of when might be a good time to enter? 

I'm gutted that I missed the accumulation range!

Edited by tupapa

1 hour ago, tupapa said:

Hi Robert, I came across your article this weekend on Else. What a fantastic find, I love it! May I ask how you found this gem?

I really want to deploy a position but waiting for it to correct. Do you have any idea of when might be a good time to enter? 

I'm gutted that I missed the accumulation range!

Hi it has been so long. A friend of mine casually talked to me about. I went to research it and loved it. I think we are seeing accumulation, this will likely continue. No estimates until revenue forecasts become reality. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, dydo said:

Hi it has been so long. A friend of mine casually talked to me about. I went to research it and loved it. I think we are seeing accumulation, this will likely continue. No estimates until revenue forecasts become reality. 

Greetings, and apologies, it has been a long time. 

I have been focusing on Bitcoin for the pat few months and wasn't planning on diversifying until next year. However, Else just seems like a phenomenal opportunity.

I made a small purchase but wanna wait for some sort of retracement on the daily chart to go in with size.

Thanks for sharing this, it looks very promising.

Edited by tupapa

Hey there! love your inputs and updates, many thanks. quick question. now that they are listed in germany, do you see a risk that else delists in canada?

57 minutes ago, Dom said:

Hey there! love your inputs and updates, many thanks. quick question. now that they are listed in germany, do you see a risk that else delists in canada?

No risk, or to be exact, I do not see one. They need exposure and access. 

• Thanks 1

The 4 days old interview with the CEO in Hebrew
https://www.globes.co.il/news/article.aspx?did=1001332214
The Else expansion plan includes the launch of the product for children thereafter the age of 1-3 in the US, as well as expansion to other countries (Europe, Australia) and beyond - additional product lines. The infant formula requires clinical studies currently underway, and according to Yitzhaki R&D. In the closing stages, "and we expect the product to hit the market in two years," she says.
Frankfurt listing to explore European market sounds like France is the target of distribution with H&H.

• Thanks 1

According to the website sample pouches are available next week. Currently you cannot order them.

I was hoping this started yesterday.