Sign in to follow this  
dydo

Genomic Index

The stock has done well the last couple of days after a steep drop.  Now, I am just breaking even.

5 hours ago, Jetmoney said:

The stock has done well the last couple of days after a steep drop.  Now, I am just breaking even.

If what I wrote comes to the front of the public, the current price will be likely a fraction of the future value. 

Biotech got whipped pretty bad today.  Is there a reason why that I do not see?  Also, PTLA got whipsawed the last couple of days.

On 12/13/2018 at 5:36 PM, Jetmoney said:

Biotech got whipped pretty bad today.  Is there a reason why that I do not see?  Also, PTLA got whipsawed the last couple of days.

Nothing specific, the market doing its crazy. PTLA has its FDA date by end of the month, approval means stock appreciation EMA date was postponed to February decision due to questions which meant depreciation. 5% down on balance. I think you can get 50% up in a month or two if FDA approves.  I am looking for a sale in a $60 per share region. I base this on 65M shares giving it about $4B mc. Could be around Q3 next year. $1B in sales for Andexxa. Can be more but I would be happy with this.

Sangamo has critical results in February, the IVRP validation with three genetic disease indications: MPS II, MPS I and hemophilia B. The first two will have results very likely with MPS II having most data. I see stock be around $25 if everything is working, by March.

Other results working end of the year $50. Solar stocks fluctuation is a child's play, one can lose a shirt and get a Lamborghini within days apart in biotech, so move at your own risk. I am holding both stocks.   Good luck. 

• Thanks 1