Other interests are utilities with increased penetration of renewables, avoiding coal holdings. Technology serving renewables but not only such a focus. Undervalued situations and so on.

I see PEGI does not have a lot of conviction. NEP just came up. I think I will revisit REITs for time being. 

7 minutes ago, dydo said:

I see PEGI does not have a lot of conviction. NEP just came up. I think I will revisit REITs for time being. 

With 30% of the portfolio.

Went big on FSLR, adding to my 68.75 position, just looking for a pop above 71 tomorrow. 

2 hours ago, dydo said:

Does anyone know what dropped the market today?

Sell the news?  (tax plan signed)

I am interested only in one prediction I have left, what is the price for CAFD buy?

For the longest part of the day, PEGI went up and ended up $22, to go down to the toilet. Shortsighted those investors in renewables. Anyways, I did analysis on few yieldcos and REITs. Ended up buying REIT today, STWD.  Nice steady dividend and the stock price should go up at one point on higher interest rates as this one is a mortgage REIT.

My plan is to buy other stocks with dividends in a simple logic. When a dividend is paid and the producer is higher than I paid for shares, a dividend will buy another dividend paying stock. For example, PEGI's dividend will be buying AY if the price is greater than 21.40 for PEGI. STWD will be buying  SBRA and so on. 

AY and SBRA are just names I have investigated. I got a couple of other REITs I am looking at. If the stock goes up 20% I will sell off 20% and branch off to buy yet another dividend paying stock and so on.

This is my 2018 dividend builder plan.

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, dydo said:

My plan is to buy other stocks with dividends in a simple logic. When a dividend is paid and the producer is higher than I paid for shares, a dividend will buy another dividend paying stock. For example, PEGI's dividend will be buying AY if the price is greater than 21.40 for PEGI. STWD will be buying  SBRA and so on. 

AY and SBRA are just names I have investigated. I got a couple of other REITs I am looking at. If the stock goes up 20% I will sell off 20% and branch off to buy yet another dividend paying stock and so on.

This is my 2018 dividend builder plan.

How about stocks in energy that have long reliable dividend growth history. Like ENB, NEE, SO etc.? These can launch and sponsor yieldcos, i.e. be an owner of them with extra benefits as well as a seller to them. That way you can take part in the energy revolution in established names who diversify its bet and reap benefits regardless of who wins the upstream race. 

6 hours ago, dydo said:

I am interested only in one prediction I have left, what is the price for CAFD buy?

Me too as I have 15 puts that expire in March.  I hope they finalize this thing & don't drag it out for another year.