Playing with a little FSLR myself, just looking for a small boost and a few hundred bucks.  Still waiting to see if there's a BEAT exemption for us.  Just love how Republicants keep everything they do so secret.  I google it every half hour thinking someone has to know something more than "we're working on it".  But still no word.  Gotta love a transparent government.  Errrr.

Sold NEP at 42.39 average flipped accounts on PEGI. Holding PEGI and cash for a moment. 

54 minutes ago, Mark said:

Playing with a little FSLR myself, just looking for a small boost and a few hundred bucks.  Still waiting to see if there's a BEAT exemption for us.  Just love how Republicants keep everything they do so secret.  I google it every half hour thinking someone has to know something more than "we're working on it".  But still no word.  Gotta love a transparent government.  Errrr.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-12-14/deal-reached-to-shield-renewables-from-tax-change-thune-says

• Thanks 1

This is the reason I bought more PEGI, traded NEP this morning. PEGI looks good going forward. I am holding to a bit of cash for CSIQ, to re-enter if ever dips below $17 (not a big expectation).

Also taking a look at TERP as an alternative to waiting for CSIQ. If the dividend gets into 2018 at 0.80 per share it looks like 6.8% yield. Solid relationship and growth potential with BAM, BEP, and BIP.

13 minutes ago, Jetmoney said:

What happens to PEGI?

As PG6 said everyone thinks it is a good investment. I had to average now so I have more PEGI than I need. 

Don't understand the logic, but just moved some CSIQ to PEGI for diversification.

On 12/15/2017 at 8:45 AM, Jetmoney said:

Don't understand the logic, but just moved some CSIQ to PEGI for diversification.

I have updated my profile now.