2 minutes ago, Klothilde said:

First is getting way too expensive.  Too bad I don't trade otherwise I'd dump it right here right now.

If you do not trade what price you waiting?

Yeah, I dumped my shares of FSLR a few minutes ago.  Happy with this profit, but I'll be trading this pretty aggressively in the next few weeks.  

9 minutes ago, dydo said:

If you do not trade what price you waiting?

The price we see when we get to 10GW of S6 capacity.  At that point I'll go soul searching to decide if I sell.

3 minutes ago, Klothilde said:

The price we see when we get to 10GW of S6 capacity.  At that point I'll go soul searching to decide if I sell.

So too expensive in a short term. 

Yes, this thing can go back to $30 easily based on anything.  Just put together a tanking market in 2018 with a lousy outlook for EPS in 2019.  Who knows.

3 minutes ago, Klothilde said:

Yes, this thing can go back to $30 easily based on anything.  Just put together a tanking market in 2018 with a lousy outlook for EPS in 2019.  Who knows.

Mind if I ask what your average cost is with FSLR, Klothilde?  And how long you've been holding?  Gotta respect anyone who holds solar longterm.  I have some stowed away in the wife's 401k that I promised myself I wouldn't trade, but I'm too scared to hold any of our 'real' money.  I am a longterm holder of SPWR and JKS, but that was a result of bad trading.

average of $43 holding since 2012

But I have to add that I've lost a smaller amount of money with JASO.

Edited by Klothilde
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Klothilde said:

average of $43 holding since 2012

But I have to add that I've lost a smaller amount of money with JASO.

Wow, 5 years... Imagine how many times you could get in and out with 100% profits in almost every solar stock for this period... Solars is a commodity business, and as every commodity business it is cyclical - supply & demand rules the show. You should have invested in FB in 2012 at 18 usd/share :-)