35,800 posts in this topic

I feel this way as the price is holding me back and they underperform. I would consider this hesitation as blessing when things can get wrong but the stock is going to drop like stone anyway. It is official CSIQ is weak.

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

19 minutes ago, odyd said:

<<I feel this way as the price is holding me back and they underperform. I would consider this hesitation as blessing when things can get wrong but the stock is going to drop like stone anyway. It is official CSIQ is weak.>>

Is it because the weakness of dollar which csiq has as asset? There seems broad buying of Chinese equity and they like jks much better...

When is Brookfield taking over It?

Someone bought of a mess of $18.50 calls for the Aug 11th expiration on CSIQ today for what its worth.

No volume for CSIQ as well so no interest in it. Not sure how to understand Chinese asset versus Canadian. Most manufacture is in China as much as Jinkos.

18 minutes ago, Mark said:

Someone bought of a mess of $18.50 calls for the Aug 11th expiration on CSIQ today for what its worth.

Encouraging.  There is a chance it will close at $18.5 in three weeks to make these options expire worthless, again.

I think the market expects CSIQ to lose money and JKS to have blow out quarter. Capacity I wrote about CSIQ has not been addressed. CSIQ did not offer to procure more cells or wafers. The sole revenue and EPS generator, solar plant sales, is absent in communications. Is this a strategy of a positive surprise? Or failure to deliver? Caution is driving actions.