35,547 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, sunnypease said:

What do you mean by project costs being written off?  You mean they are no longer hoping to sell them but are declaring them as a loss / selling them below cost?

The project in Japan was signed up in 2016;  If you check 10Q from Q3, it is listed for 59MW and has PPA. Tribal was also listed, and now it is gone. It is like 6 of those projects. So this is old, not a new project. Not a single one of them signed a project, exception JKS.

When the cost is greater than the price, this is what is written off. Read the headlines I posted, and you already read my article on SPWR. 

Hi Everyone,

What do you think of the $100Billion from ARAMCO proceeds to be pumped into renewables story? That would be placements and takeovers ?  How else could it be done ? Could some of the jump in SP  be strategic stakes being built  for this?  has been some action on FSLR and PEGI lately, maybe more? Wondering when next beneficial ownership statements are out ?especially CSIQ?

From fundamentals /event driven solarco SP not v convincing to me atm but what about from the perspective of the people who brought us the dot com bubble? Load up, pump .....

Edited by heliostat
more accurate expression of thought

3 hours ago, heliostat said:

What do you think of the $100Billion from ARAMCO proceeds to be pumped into renewables story?

http://www.arabianbusiness.com/saudi-aramco-selects-lead-underwriters-for-100-billion-ipo-664349.html

Holy cow! $2 trillion market cap! IPO of the century? Those underwriter are getting rich..

More fuel from a "fuel" IPO..

Finally analysts speaking about reality.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, odyd said:

Finally analysts speaking about reality.

which analyst? which stock?

Sunpower announced a JV with Tianjin Zhonghuan.   It didn't sound like a big deal.. some 70 million for something.  It's all in Chinese?

SPWR is holding, must be the CEO of Total calling global warming a fact.