35,506 posts in this topic

Not related to solar but I'm having one of those days where all the stocks I own calls are down and all the stocks I own puts are up. For instance, crazy down market and HSY is up fractionally. What....are we buying chocolate stocks so we feel better?

MMs got the perfect excuse with the Ukraine crash to hammer solars.

Of course how the 2 are related is a mystery to everyone but the MM.....It's getting hard to play these stocks technically, let alone fundamentally.

This is getting painful, specially on JKS.

It seems as a free fall, Pop perhaps seeing it visiting $26 and being 28.75 yesterday, it is a place to start the position, but I would certainly split my buys. As mentioned I am fully in stock, wish it was not so limply to pressure, but I am not concerned.

JKS looking even more tempting now... Tomorrow morning might be the moment to load with options expiration providing even more volatility...

TSL about .30-.40 away from closing gap created in May.... Another tempting opportunity

And JASO just broke through that huge bid @9.50...

JMK what do u have for max pain on solars?

Gotta hedge in moments like this. Obvious market was not going to hold with the airliner news. Your almost given a glimpse into the future concerning stock prices when something significant like this happens.

TSL about .30-.40 away from closing gap created in May.... Another tempting opportunity

And JASO just broke through that huge bid @9.50...

JMK what do u have for max pain on solars?

TSL max pain is 11. The stock is almost in there. Gap for TSL is pretty close to get filled. I have a buy order arounf the gap.

For JKs and CSIQ max pain does not have a lot of sense.  

TSL max pain is 11. The stock is almost in there. Gap for TSL is pretty close to get filled. I have a buy order arounf the gap.

For JKs and CSIQ max pain does not have a lot of sense.

Thanks JMK... Yeah if it closes that gap that might be a great place to start scaling in....