Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
odyd

Trading Strategy

150 posts in this topic

I made a strategic shift in my stock holdings. I moved all CSIQ to JKS. I'm now 20/40/40 JASO/JKS/FSLR.

Thanks for sharing, Explo. Any particular concern with CSIQ "longer" term or you're planning to re-enter after the expected drop on the 21st?

5 hours ago, explo said:

I made a strategic shift in my stock holdings. I moved all CSIQ to JKS. I'm now 20/40/40 JASO/JKS/FSLR.

Nice flip, already in the money

On 2017-03-09 at 7:59 PM, pg6solar said:

Thanks for sharing, Explo. Any particular concern with CSIQ "longer" term or you're planning to re-enter after the expected drop on the 21st?

Basically the concern with CSIQ after JKS deleveraged balance sheet and reach close to $30 book value per share is that it stands out in valuation. I did an IRR analysis of shareholder value growth the past 11 years (we are getting some significant history to work with now) and the rank is: JKS, FSLR, CSIQ, JASO. Then looking at PB you have: CSIQ, FSLR, JKS, JASO. Between CSIQ and JKS CSIQ is higher priced for less performance. The other have either less risky BS or bigger discount motivating their PPS.

Sold NEP, basically for what I paid for. I am putting 16% to do some trading.

Anyone looked at HQCL, it has no volume but it is really cheap, it came down from crazy evaluations. I watched gain two dollars to drop back down to this price in last 30 days. Thoughts?

HQCL - can not buy in and more importantly no way to get out (as you said no volume). Why not wait a week for a possible big JA deep followed by the one for CSIQ?

2 minutes ago, pg6solar said:

HQCL - can not buy in and more importantly no way to get out (as you said no volume). Why not wait a week for a possible big JA deep followed by the one for CSIQ?

Thanks for the view, this is why I asked. Yes impossible to get a good position and hard to get out. What is your take on movement with JASO and CSIQ, HQCL also reports, I see US ones are caving today,

Sorry I guess your estimate is seeing them to go down?