odyd

Pattern Energy Group Inc. (PEGI)

193 posts in this topic

Seen PEGI results, positive income is nice, but low revenue was my concern based on accident on one of the farms and farm being closed. CAFD expectations are growth, but they are based on already existing assets, so it is hard to squeeze more from it and ratio is also already very high for payout.  CAFD is set to grow 15%, but the dividend is slowing to probably half of it. It is very high, to be honest, so I am hoping they check this.

I hope there will be more action given to acquisitions, this year, financially they have done good job cover their purchases.

I will not be listening, if anyone is and could post cc remarks it would be cool to know what to expect. Accounting issues may be a subject of conversation.

I guess it has not gone well.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

7 minutes ago, odyd said:

I guess it has not gone well.

Not really out of range, it'll work it's way back up. On a good day PEGI would really jump around a lot.  

I will be buying more stock to lower my average anyways, but I am curious if anything vital was mentioned.

Agree. Garland hinting at good things to be announced on investor day and also with a credible plan going into 2020. The southern cross transmission line and the likely move to capture some developer upside in a low risk (sounding ) entry via Pattern Dev , plus lack of IDRs and management that seems to be well focussed are all positives IMO. I used the dip to average down as well.

If its OK to ask this - any non us PEGI holders here? Wondering if your broker /custodian accepted the Form 8937 (ROC) and as a result did not deduct withholding tax ? or do you have to get it back  later (?when?) .

I have mine in non-tax accounts so can't really help, I am also non US.

There is an article on SA about PEGI and I thought someone was asking a lot of questions about it.

See if you can find answer in the comments

http://seekingalpha.com/article/4045518-high-dividend-stock-solid-8_3-percent-yield-growth-prospects-opportunistic-buy