Sign in to follow this  
dydo

NextEra Energy Partners, LP (NEP)

NEP strong today too

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Looking at the numbers given by NEP for the growth of dividend and using the scale of current yield by 2022, the stock would be expected to trade at double of present value or $62.40.

The dividend would be around of $2.78 at 12% growth by 2022 annually. If growth was 15%, the stock could trade at $73 and have a dividend of $3.26.

This one is really good looking one.

NEP has been given outperform by Raymond Janes and $35 target.

You're right, Moody has a different view. At first, I also thought the PW acquisition would be too expensive but as it turned out, Moody upgraded all the TERP dept, and the profile was raised to a positive tone back when the stocks were around $40. So, I guess Moody's trick was mostly focused on stating the obvious problem, but stating the future effect is done through the use of other skills.

Any ideas why NEP +4.6% and with the IR rise? I hold this and think it is trading well below value based on dividend stream but wondering if some catalyst I have missed?

I read Treasury rate dropped. NEP 's dividend is growing at 15% per year for the next five years. In my article, I suggested it for it to double in the span of time holding a low yield of 4%. This is also a thinly traded security.

NEP exploding again

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

I know that NEP went up today nicely, but I strongly suggest some of you who are not interested in huge volatility to see if this stock seems to fit your investment criteria.  If you want to collect $0.36 per share, buying this week would be recommended, a record of May 5th is payable May 15th.