odyd

TerraForm Global (GLBL)

258 posts in this topic

4 hours ago, kknd1234 said:

Based on the 8k, it looks like the shareholder of GLBL will receive between 1.5 to 1.75 on top of the buyout offer from BAM. From seekingalpha -  aventeren .

" Okay, 75% of the B shares would be 75% * 61M shares = 46,007,290.5 shares. If there are currently 113,206,700 A shares, that means A shareholders would receive the equivalent of 46,007,290.5 shares / 113,206,700 shares = 0.406 shares. If the offer price were $4.15, then A shareholders would receive a 0.406 shares * $4.15/share = $1.6849/share; 0.406 shares * $4.25/share = $1.7255/share; 0.406 shares * $4.35/share = $1.7661/share; etc. So this "allocate 75% of B shares to A shareholders" clause would mean something like $1.68-ish to $1.80-ish in additional value for A shareholders. Is my math right? I'm just noodling here. "

I think class A will only get 75% of the total price payed, which would be only about (113m+61m)*0,75*4,25/113m=4,90.

6 hours ago, slowtrader said:

from BK-Filing:

SunEdison holds a total of 48,202,310 Class B shares of TERP and 48,202,310 Class B units19 of Power LLC.20 Pursuant to the limited liability company agreement of Power LLC, SunEdison is also entitled to certain incentive distribution rights (“IDRs”).21 SunEdison’s position represents 100% of the Class B shares of TERP and Class B units of Power LLC outstanding. In the aggregate, SunEdison holds approximately 35% of the economic interests and 84% of the voting interests in TERP, with the securities held indirectly through two SunEdison subsidiaries – SunEdison Holdings Corporation and SUNE ML 1, LLC. As of the Petition Date, TERP had 91,280,208 Class A shares outstanding, all of which are publicly tradable shares and represent approximately 65% of the economic interests of TERP

So if BAM pays $11.50 per share of TERP to SUNEQ which owns 48M shares. However only 36% of the amount would be paid, the A class holders would receive no less than $3.88 per share on the top of $11.5 for each TERP share they have?

SUNE gets 36% of the amount paid for the ENTIRE sale, so A class holders receive a little less than $11.50. Probably due to reconciliation of intercompany claims, net a tiny bit in favor of SUNE.

7 hours ago, imonabov said:

SUNE gets 36% of the amount paid for the ENTIRE sale, so A class holders receive a little less than $11.50. Probably due to reconciliation of intercompany claims, net a tiny bit in favor of SUNE.

Yes, I think it could be about (48m+91m)*0,64*11,5/91m=11,24. I hope it will get a bit more.

GLBL made profit, looks like a lot of revenue per mw

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Yes, but they still have far to much cash, which they have to pay interest for. If they would pay back some dept, or buy some projects with it, they would look better.

5 hours ago, Me XMan said:

Dropping by to see anything going here.

Not a lot, watching paint dry and Brookfield to make the move. It is too long and the market needs to calm itself from the fires of SunEdison.