dydo

TerraForm Power, Inc. (TERP)

It is good news since it confirms the market for projects. It is an objective of TERP to focus on US assets and yes to drop the debt and to get a lump cash flow. UK assets may require management and thus cost not the best if you looking for leaner operational profile.

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

Isn't it bad timing to monetize GBP cashflow generating assets and exchange the GBP cash to USD when the GBP is at a low point vs USD? On the other hand there is a tax holiday coming for USD repatriation..

Isn't it bad timing to monetize GBP cashflow generating assets and exchange the GBP cash to USD when the GBP is at a low point vs USD? On the other hand there is a tax holiday coming for USD repatriation..

In 2015, they took $160m from long term financing today they got $211m on the top and $388m debt coming off. This portfolio made good money for them. $1.64 per watt is good and not including 0.40 or so in cash from 2015.

Yes the price seems good enough to compensate or bad forex timing.

Yes the price seems good enough to compensate or bad forex timing.

You do not consider that the price is actually adjusted for forex?

20 hours ago, odyd said:

It is good news since it confirms the market for projects. It is an objective of TERP to focus on US assets and yes to drop the debt and to get a lump cash flow. UK assets may require management and thus cost not the best if you looking for leaner operational profile.

OK, that makes sense.  Thanks.

TERP looks like it is in danger of trading outside its normal range this morning...

TERP looks good in after hours. Interesting their CAFD is about same as PEGI this year, on half of the revenue. Solar power makes so much difference. if they reinstate dividend is there a room for share price increase? I think so,

Does anyone own it?

15 hours ago, odyd said:

Does anyone own it?

I still own some bought at 8,6 average, an will keep them as they fit nice into my portfolio for diversification. But the price is above the brookfield offer of 12, so i would not buy them now.