Sign in to follow this  
dydo

Solar Investors Thread

Can everyone who sees this message post a reply to check their access and ability to reply? Simple post saying check or test will do?

In this forum all groups are able to post.

Thank you

It's ok

Attached is the process how to renew for more than one month.

If you already have an invoice issued, it has to be paid and then you can renew up to six months. The time will be added neatly together in 30 days intervals. You will not lose time. Otherwise you can use this process at any time during your subscription.

If you have questions let me know by PM

Do not extend subscriptions for more than 7 months please (extreme paid on month invoice and extended 6 months)

thanks

Buying more than one month of subscription.pdf

Got requests for buying more than one month. This attachment should illustrate how to. You can buy more at any time, while on subscription, up to 4 times I think. The time is added to the end of your term, so no loss of time for buying early.

Hi Odyd,  others

does anyone have problems with the site using IE ?  mine User interface to the site is all messed up using IE for some reason, even if I reboot my computer and re-log in, same thing ?     I am now using firefox and it works fine,  any ideas ?

thanks

Hi Odyd,  others

does anyone have problems with the site using IE ?  mine User interface to the site is all messed up using IE for some reason, even if I reboot my computer and re-log in, same thing ?     I am now using firefox and it works fine,  any ideas ?

thanks

no i do not

I still seem to have problems with the site using IE ? the User interface is all messed up and I cant use it,    I would appreciate any ideas, such as something that got corrupted in the registry ?  NOTE my work around for now is to use firefox

Edited by sac_solar

It was reported that if you change your holdings to only one stock it is not being displayed. Of course you can put cash as a second choice as well there and display works. This is apparent now if you were changing your holdings. I added 100% to a choice so it shows your ticker and 100%. If you have none add cash so you show none and cash. I guess it works in twos. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Hello.  I noticed that as a non-paying member I'm not allowed to edit my posts once I post them.  Could you please change that?  Thanks.

Hello,

We have currently 30 Solar Investors, people who actually paying to support the site.

This is not enough to pay for the bills.  If this will not improve. I will stop selling membership with the end of the month. Run for empty till year's end end return money to those who have over paid to 2016.

I tried to renew my membership since thursday but can't find a way to do it. The invoice generated monday night  expired thursday already, seems valid for less than 3 days.

I tried to renew my membership since thursday but can't find a way to do it. The invoice generated monday night  expired thursday already, seems valid for less than 3 days.

Invoice always expires after 3 days. Paying on time is a good option. If your invoice is expired new membership at the store should work. Those who want to renew after invoice expires send e-mail. I am not able to understand intention. 

Will it help if existing members buy more months or are more members required?

I need around 50 members to pay the current cost.  I am not sure how to administer this. I am going to request to move to lower cost virtual server. It should take about $100 US down. This will be a slower service due to size, but at least we will be on line.

The renewal going forward is only for one month, so I will not owe anything to anyone.

Edited by odyd

I have resent all unpaid invoices. I have also changed generation to 5 days and expiry to 14 days, starting with tomorrow generation and any future generation.

Just in case. The membership is going to be only covering for one month until rest of the year as explained before

It would be a great shame to lose the forum.  One way forward, presumably, is to work out the cost increase if only 30 members are paying and see if they will all pay it.  $17.50 per month(?) with small discounts for paying for 3,6 or 12 etc(?).  Just my thoughts.

Let me see if  I can move to a virtual server. The price should come down in  a significant  way and the current rate should suffice. Even when more people pay I could reduce the price. 

Edited by odyd

It is time to downgrade the service to vps from dedicated server and we will see how we will fair. The site will go dark at one point and it will have to re caliber for new IP.

I will let everyone know. I guess better slow than not exist.

Edited by odyd

I am proceeding with changes to the hosting right now. As I do not control the process, I will be able to warn that site is going down and hopefully we will have short period of recovery. During the time site may come back on and off. However I would suggest not to post until it is confirmed by me it is ok to do so.

I will post the message for migration, when I know when this happens. Thanks

Tapatalk is installed on the site now.

If you have issues do not use forum, but messaging system.

The best way is to delete the app Tapatalk and load it back. Pick the forum Solar PV Investor. You are done.

Edited by odyd

Any easy way  to see last topic posted in each subject on mobile site?  Very difficult to navigate.  To see last post I have to click on top, then have to click on last page, then have to scroll all the way down to last post.  

Edited by Pop2mollys

Sign in to follow this