Jump to content
Guest Klothilde

First Solar (FSLR)

Recommended Posts

Yeah seems most likely, but Jinko has a big US supply deal too now.  😜

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

First Solar, Inc. To Announce Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2017 Financial Results on February 22, 2018

Mark your calendars, the con call should be quite interesting.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

First Solar winning a dispatchable power tender with a combination of PV and battery storage:
http://investor.firstsolar.com/news-releases/news-release-details/aps-first-solar-partner-arizonas-largest-battery-storage-project
https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-02-12/a-powerful-mix-of-solar-and-batteries-is-beating-natural-gas

Things are starting to get interesting in solarland guys and gals.  No time to be switching to marijuana yet.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Klothilde said:

First Solar winning a dispatchable power tender with a combination of PV and battery storage:
http://investor.firstsolar.com/news-releases/news-release-details/aps-first-solar-partner-arizonas-largest-battery-storage-project
https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-02-12/a-powerful-mix-of-solar-and-batteries-is-beating-natural-gas

Things are starting to get interesting in solarland guys and gals.  No time to be switching to marijuana yet.

I get excited about FSLR when it hits $45 again. That could mean never, but there is nothing exciting about solar right now. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, dydo said:

I get excited about FSLR when it hits $45 again. That could mean never, but there is nothing exciting about solar right now. 

So what you're saying is that its time to buy FSLR ahead of earnings, eh?  :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Did we ever hear more details about Gordon's thesis on why FSLR is "decidedly undervalued" and what his price target is?  I was just Googling and couldn't come up with the details and had trouble understanding given they're booked full for a long time to come.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Mark said:

So what you're saying is that its time to buy FSLR ahead of earnings, eh?  :)

LOL, not so much. Let's see what SPWR will bring out tomorrow. I am surprised how solid they traded today, forgetting they are reporting after the close. I got some predictions around $5 per share for this one by mid-year, although I see you are holding the stock, so I guess all the best under the circumstances, as I do not have a skin in a game, but a proof of the point troll bet.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.



×