Sign in to follow this  
explo

JinkoSolar (JKS)

same grade as...Firstsolar:)

The second graphic (below) shows JinkoSolar’s bankability scores by year back to 2015, compared to the average by year of the A/B grade suppliers shown in the graphic above. This graph shows that Jinko has been rated AA consistently over this time period, a feat only matched by one other company (First Solar).

PV_Tech_Blog_FC_JinkoSolar_bankability_c

That's not the point, it's not about technology!  It's about the looming danger that Jinko's executives will take the company private for a low price and re-list in China at a high price.  That way the U.S. investor gets f***ed and the executives get rich!

It happened with Trina and JA-Solar.  Canadian tried to do it but didn't get the financing needed.  Daqo is doing it through the back door as we speak.

Edited by Klothilde

we have enph with projected earnings 1 and 49 $  price, fslr with 2,83 and 50 and ... jks with4,3,! and... 18!!!

ok, china umtrusted, but??? for sure i don t try american markets, that's pure maga bullsheet! 

Edited by jacques

On 6/13/2020 at 9:59 PM, jacques said:

we have ... jks with4,3,! and... 18!!!

ok, china umtrusted, but??? for sure i don t try american markets, that's pure maga bullsheet! 

Forget about the $4.3 .   They are guiding lower margins for Q2 and beyond which will kill EPS.  Beautifully reverting to the path of profitless prosperity.

saying 4? , 3,5? 3??? so profitless... what with the 1, but saying 2 for Enphase? and 2,8 , saying 2 or 3 for Fslr???

i am ok with the jks prosperity :)

20 hours ago, Klothilde said:

Forget about the $4.3 .   They are guiding lower margins for Q2 and beyond which will kill EPS.  Beautifully reverting to the path of profitless prosperity.

Guidance Q2

revenues mid range of 1.15B

mid range margins 17%

Gross $194M

Opens at $130M for Q1

Q2 added shipments adds around $13M

i think they will do just fine for profits again taking out the 1 timers.

They have migrated to 100% mono.

The suggested blended ASP based on guidance is around ~$0.26

When looking at tariff impacts, the Q2 cost looks to be around ~$0.20 blended

Clearly the suggested ASP indicates that they are getting a premium over current spot when you factor out U.S. premiums.

1 hour ago, SCSolar said:

Guidance Q2

revenues mid range of 1.15B

mid range margins 17%

Gross $194M

Opens at $130M for Q1

Q2 added shipments adds around $13M

i think they will do just fine for profits again taking out the 1 timers.

Depends on what you mean with "just fine".  Imho the lower margins guided point to significantly lower Q2 and FY EPS compared to analyst consensus.

Q2 gross $193.8M
OPEX $151.4M*
Net Int $15.3M
EBT $27.1M
NI $21.1M
EPS $0.43

*$14.1M in higher shipping and +$7.4M taking out reversed bad debt provision in Q1

Now assume ASP in Q3 drops slightly to 24.0 cts and GM drops slightly to 16%.  If shipments stay flat qoq at 4350MW that puts your gross at $167M and at the above cost structure you end up with zero EPS.

You get it now why I'm worried sick about Junko's EPS going forward?  Haven't looked at the transcript yet but if I recall correctly they didn't sound overly confident about ASP and margins in H2.

Edited by Klothilde

1 hour ago, Klothilde said:

Depends on what you mean with "just fine".  Imho the lower margins guided point to significantly lower Q2 and FY EPS compared to analyst consensus.

Q2 gross $193.8M
OPEX $151.4M*
Net Int $15.3M
EBT $27.1M
NI $21.1M
EPS $0.43

*$14.1M in higher shipping and +$7.4M taking out reversed bad debt provision in Q1

Now assume ASP in Q3 drops slightly to 24.0 cts and GM drops slightly to 16%.  If shipments stay flat qoq at 4350MW that puts your gross at $167M and at the above cost structure you end up with zero EPS.

You get it now why I'm worried sick about Junko's EPS going forward?  Haven't looked at the transcript yet but if I recall correctly they didn't sound overly confident about ASP and margins in H2.

Hey Kloth long time no speak.

My god I see you are still bag holding FSLR!? Jesus, how many years has it been now?

not quit guilty, and restraint on third party cells, out of use for 2 years now. "landesgericht" jurisdiction and without any concret statement,"admited". and jinko makes  complaint on patent court.