explo

JinkoSolar (JKS)

1 hour ago, Klothilde said:

Why the hell are they still in the 20s?

If they stay in the 20s (which I doubt will happen), then FSLR certainly deserves to have that long term cup and handle break happen real soon and spring it toward $100.  

The key take away from the CC, they are not planning to go private...yet.

However, they gave away China's policy of encouraging quality companies to bring their listing back to CN. Once JA's and CSI's moves are complete, I have no doubt they will follow. And even though they said no more equity raises, I think they will tap market again before going home.  

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, pg6solar said:

However, they gave away China's policy of encouraging quality companies to bring their listing back to CN. Once JA's and CSI's moves are complete, I have no doubt they will follow. And even though they said no more equity raises, I think they will tap market again before going home.  

Thanks, I was unable to listen....very interesting about the China policy.  Certainly makes sense.  

On ‎3‎/‎22‎/‎2018 at 7:08 AM, pg6solar said:

I don't know--the transcript makes it sound like they said a definite NO to going private.

Which I'm very happy to hear, since they also foresee slow but steady growth in the future.

Actions on JKS are amazing today.  Bought some this morning, but again sold too early.  This must be program trading or someone got bluffed and blinked.

Moved some WELL to JKS.  Also, bought some BIB.

1 hour ago, Jetmoney said:

Moved some WELL to JKS.  Also, bought some BIB.

Trading that 18.50 pivot?  I've considered it, but I'm so heavily weighted in FSLR now, I've not got the testes.  I also already own shares of JKS far higher that i'll never see a return on, so gun shy about a trade in it, especially right now.

I was lucky to have sold out JKS between $20 and $21 during its last surge.  Now, it dropped back into $17.5 range.  So, I am going in for a dip, for about $3 discount.  I am still not comfortable with the market right now, though.

JUNO BEACH, Fla. and SHANGHAI, March 30, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- Two global solar energy leaders, U.S.-based NextEra Energy, Inc. (NYSE: NEE) and China-based JinkoSolar Holding Co., Ltd. (NYSE: JKS), today announced one of the largest solar panel supply deals in history.

NextEra Energy announced that it is the counterparty to a major supply agreement that was announced by JinkoSolar in January. The companies amended the agreement this month, and JinkoSolar will supply NextEra Energy with up to 2,750 megawatts of high-efficiency solar modules -- roughly 7 million solar panels -- over approximately four years.

• Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, Mark said:

JUNO BEACH, Fla. and SHANGHAI, March 30, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- Two global solar energy leaders, U.S.-based NextEra Energy, Inc. (NYSE: NEE) and China-based JinkoSolar Holding Co., Ltd. (NYSE: JKS), today announced one of the largest solar panel supply deals in history.

NextEra Energy announced that it is the counterparty to a major supply agreement that was announced by JinkoSolar in January. The companies amended the agreement this month, and JinkoSolar will supply NextEra Energy with up to 2,750 megawatts of high-efficiency solar modules -- roughly 7 million solar panels -- over approximately four years.

NEE is probably the most successful US utility this decade. It's got to sting a bit for FSLR..

24 minutes ago, Mark said:

Of course they announce this on a day the US stock markets are closed.  Would probably have given JKS a nice boost, at least for the day (enough for me to sell the trading shares I bought at 18.50).  Wonder if anyone will remember on Monday--sigh....

• Like 1