And is emerging, rising to the Surface of the Sea

looking for the air

let's see

2.2 + 1.2 + 2.2 + 2.8 (4q17e) => $8 EPS

10 x 8 = $80

1.2 + 2.2 + 2.8 + 3 (1q18e): $9 EPS

10 x 9 = $90

now the year 2020 is a bit very far away 

IMHO First we have to see where is the stock in March of the next year (2018) when the Earning of the fourth quarter (4q17) are release

Looking for reentry into DQ. I still think it is the best stock in the sector. Anyone have any TA on it to determine a good entry price? I believe it will be much higher long term, but would like to avoid jumping in before the correction is done if possible. Thanks!

If I was looking to enter, technically I would have the following in mind;

- 30 Was the last major resistance that was broken and retested successfully last month. It seems extremely unlikely that price would return anywhere near it.

- 38 Acted as support post-earnings, a retest seems possible albeit unlikely, given the strenght of the most recent up-wave.

-46 is the 50% retracement of the most recent upwave (38-54). A normal correction in a trend is 50% or less, anything beyond that shows some form of weakness.

I´d say anything close to 46 is a good buy, however it IS late in the game and any entry will be subject to a fair amount of volatility.

On the bright-side I find it a lot easier to cope with volatility if one is confident in the company´s ability to generate future earnings.

DQ.png

Daqo New Energy (DQ) Earning Per Share (EPS) imo

2017e (20,000 tons): $8.5 EPS

2018e (21,000 tons): $9 EPS

2019e (23,000 tons): $8 EPS

2020e (30,000 tons): $8-$15 EPS

2030e (90,000 tons): $30 EPS

This are Estimates with the Poly price going down

Clearly there is no communication between Frankfurt and New York

http://finance.google.com/finance?q=ETR%3AWCH&hl=en&ei=tG0lWukHgo9QzeeBsAY

Wacker Chemie (the actual Gorilla and may be a marginal producer in the Future): +2%

Daqo New Energy (the lowest cost producer with ample room to grow): -20%, wow, -20% for H20

Crazy world made of small worlds locked in on themselves

Edited by H20

added a little dq betwen 45-46 thinking about adding more if it continues lower

On ‎11‎/‎27‎/‎2017 at 4:51 PM, tupapa said:

If I was looking to enter, technically I would have the following in mind;

- 30 Was the last major resistance that was broken and retested successfully last month. It seems extremely unlikely that price would return anywhere near it.

- 38 Acted as support post-earnings, a retest seems possible albeit unlikely, given the strenght of the most recent up-wave.

-46 is the 50% retracement of the most recent upwave (38-54). A normal correction in a trend is 50% or less, anything beyond that shows some form of weakness.

I´d say anything close to 46 is a good buy, however it IS late in the game and any entry will be subject to a fair amount of volatility.

On the bright-side I find it a lot easier to cope with volatility if one is confident in the company´s ability to generate future earnings.

DQ.png

Great advice on the $46 entry. I did not get low of day at $45, but went all in at $46.44. Even at 50 I wanted to go in, but waited patiently to see if we would hit $46 as you suggested. Hopefully will continue to move higher through the day. Thanks again for the great advice.

21 hours ago, singular said:

Great advice on the $46 entry. I did not get low of day at $45, but went all in at $46.44. Even at 50 I wanted to go in, but waited patiently to see if we would hit $46 as you suggested. Hopefully will continue to move higher through the day. Thanks again for the great advice.

Glad it helped. I'm not planning to sell any until the 100s

Aren't you, DQ holders, concerned about extra 40 000 mt of polysilicon on the market in China in 2018, from GCL-Poly, and fast transition of the PV industry to Diamond Wire Saw technology, which reduces silicon usage considerably?