1 registered user thanked already.

Users who thanked for this post:

sleepy

odyd12

Administrator

• "odyd12" started this thread

Date of registration: Jan 3rd 2013

Monday, February 4th 2013, 7:51am

Thank you, the other day you asked what this data does. This article is based on it. As you can see there is a lot one can learn. I think and I am not alone, explo shares it, we can make this pretty much to a point of science. Inventory QX+1 -inventory QX, declared revenue/shipments vs. deliveries. any write offs, many criteria identified. It is really a helpful alternative. I also hope we can grow the rates. Some of the value which could be added is not there as regional asp or efficiency. Follow data threads to understand why.

Pop2mollys

Trainee

Date of registration: Jan 15th 2013

Monday, February 4th 2013, 8:08am

Very cool man.... When you can back up a bullish stance with hard data that really draws attention of big money on wall street. Not sure if it's a coincidence but selected solars rallying hard this morning.

When will Jan numbers be released to you....im going to definitely purchase!

odyd12

Administrator

Monday, February 4th 2013, 8:16am

Numbers for prior month normally come after the 25th of the following month. So I would expect February 28th I would say. At 20% off on the pack you can get the data for Q4. Let me know or anyone, who is interested, over pm (private message) I will give you a discount code. This one is already discounted to total cost of $75, additional savings, bring it down to $60.00. Normally investors paid $27 per month, so this adds up to over $21 in savings.

explo

Intermediate

Date of registration: Sep 29th 2012

Monday, February 4th 2013, 1:37pm

Nice article!

greensolar

Trainee

Date of registration: Sep 30th 2012

Monday, February 4th 2013, 3:14pm

About Q1 and Q4
http://www.pv-magazine.com/news/details/…/#axzz2Jv4ZJ5NJ
Well done just read the article.
Hitting the headlines Wall Street won't be happy with positive news flow...

Boss

Beginner

Date of registration: Jan 15th 2013

Tuesday, February 5th 2013, 9:46am

Robert

Should you not make huge profit with your solar stock holdings with the info you provide??

BTW ,what are your 3 top holdings ?

odyd12

Administrator

Tuesday, February 5th 2013, 11:39am

I am not sure how to understand your question? I have distributed Solarzoom data for 3 months. I own YGE and TSL for last 3 years. Used to have SOL, but sold it last year. There is no single factor, which makes money for solar. The Wall Street made it hard to evaluate those companies and since no PE, average folks get lost in that. I am a long-term investor. If organization, which is global today, but it is losing its sales or cannot pick up to the pace of others, data can pick this up. If you can see that guidance is not met, with the info, then maybe you better off to sell than hold. However I cannot make that call for anyone and statistics need more data to build models. I know that I pitch this a lot, but if you got the report, you can see what it does for you. I made all the best effort to have it cheap and even cheaper for members. Get the Q4, and if you think it is useless than you will never get it again. If it has a use, you will want more. My take on not having subscription was there for this purpose, not to get people sign up for something, which does not make sense for them later on. Let me know via private message here and I give you a discount of 20%.

odyd12

Administrator

Wednesday, February 6th 2013, 7:56am

Solarzoom Weekly Update

https://solarpvinvestor.com/spvi-news/440…china-report-25 Modules up, poly up. Things are cooling down before Spring Festival.

odyd12

Administrator

Wednesday, February 6th 2013, 9:13am

Hi all, I am not sure if you noticed but there is one thing in this report today, which is rather crazy positive. The reference to inventory , with only few manufacturers having more than 1MW of module inventory. I frankly have a doubt that statement is referring to tier-1s. But even if it is 10MW, this will amazing things for inventory levels. Another positive indicator that Q4 was successful toward guidance (thus stocks in Europe depletion have been confirmed) and the inventory management has been tight. Now what this means to demand and capacity relation, could be different, but shut-downs for New Years have not been publicized, but are expected. I would say that could confirm high demand seen in Taiwan. We will see as we get to know January data.

odyd12

Administrator

odyd12

Administrator

Friday, February 8th 2013, 7:29pm

ECN interview coming next week

Hi everyone I am very happy to announce that we have conducted interview with ECN about n-type technology and the interview will be published on SPVI early next week. I hope you will find it exciting. I would like to ask members if you use social media to promote it. I will let you know link to publication when done.

1 registered user thanked already.

Users who thanked for this post:

eptech

explo

Intermediate

Date of registration: Sep 29th 2012

Saturday, February 9th 2013, 4:22am

Hi everyone I am very happy to announce that we have conducted interview with ECN about n-type technology and the interview will be published on SPVI early next week. I hope you will find it exciting. I would like to ask members if you use social media to promote it.
I will let you know link to publication when done.
This will be very interesting to read. Yingli has bumped both their Multi and Panda datasheets. I commented it and how it relates to their technology partnerships with Jingsheng and ECN here:

New datasheets out - 260w multi & 280w Panda

I also included some thoughts around Yingli's strategy of biggest module brand partnering with best technology.

Social bookmarks

ZoilaHand(Today, 2:19am)

CelestaO1(Today, 1:00am)

CarlLfp(Yesterday, 11:47pm)

KirkXvb(Yesterday, 8:00pm)

MayimxzAp(Yesterday, 7:05pm)

Statistic

• Members: 103
  • Threads: 316
  • Postings: 1,615 (ø 11.88/day)
  • Greetings to our newest member: ZoilaHand