You are not logged in.

Pop2mollys

Intermediate

• "Pop2mollys" started this thread

Date of registration: Jan 15th 2013

Tuesday, February 26th 2013, 11:28am

Watch the quick head fake down and rally hard

Wasn't in any Solars when they reported last q, but sure looks like they blead briefly then rallied hard after earnings. Wouldn't surprise me if it happens again

spiritcraft

Intermediate

Date of registration: Dec 11th 2012

Tuesday, February 26th 2013, 11:54am

Who knows... CSIQ is coming back from way down. You should have seen 2009 and TSL, sold off every ER only to continue the climb... different story but the shorts got burned each and every time.

TSL sure at in the real low 4's for a long time today... a million shares time at least. Again, nobody knows...

Bodhi

Beginner

Date of registration: Feb 13th 2013

Tuesday, February 26th 2013, 12:48pm

I don't think the tumble down is done yet... look at the broader market. Yesterday's selloff sent the DJIA below 50 RSI for the first time in basically 2.5 months. A little red is expected/necessary at this point. My guess is solars will bottom out in another month or so before beginning the next leg up.
Believe it or not, solars tend to follow the DOW, some to greater extent than others, and it defnitely needs a breather.
My 2c

Been trading these since their inception

ILOVEPV

Trainee

Date of registration: Jan 28th 2013

Tuesday, February 26th 2013, 1:37pm

Should solars follow DOW they would have been brightly green today while in reality they are brightly red. Solars follow "invisible market hand" that controls a price according to her needs. Fortunately these guys have serious plans for solars on a long side and this is a major reason to play along.

larryvand

Intermediate

Date of registration: Jan 2nd 2013

Tuesday, February 26th 2013, 1:47pm

SOL now down only 1 penny at $2.32... a final push could close it green.. or not... :)

Bodhi

Beginner

Tuesday, February 26th 2013, 1:48pm

Really don't want to get into an arguement, but look at the dow since november, then solars ... in other words, less microscopically. Note even the intraday upswing in solars mirrored the DOW as well... Either way, with as many pumpers as there are here, a little cautious optimism should be welcomed. If you had sold just about ANY solar 1 week ago, you could buy back now and own about 20% more shares. Long and strong isn't always the best bet..
KW

Bodhi

Beginner

Tuesday, February 26th 2013, 1:52pm

One more side note for all those with a keen eye... I really think days like today are a way to lure a few peeps back in so positions for the swift can be closed. Those who didn't get out of the market before the downswing yesterday have a few more days before downtrend resumes. Once again, My 2c. take it for what you will

larryvand

Intermediate

Date of registration: Jan 2nd 2013

Tuesday, February 26th 2013, 2:36pm

Nothing can move a stock quicker than strong profits. And Q4 2012 isn't one of those and possibly neither is Q1 2013. So expect more up and downs ahead. As long as we recover to a higher high trend is up. GLTA

Social bookmarks

KarolinPo(Today, 6:26pm)

ChristinM(Today, 5:42pm)

RubyWVXG(Today, 5:40pm)

ShariRiva(Today, 3:49pm)

MarvinSti(Today, 3:41pm)

Statistic

• Members: 90
  • Threads: 451
  • Postings: 2,712 (ø 17.73/day)
  • Greetings to our newest member: ChristinM