34,734 posts in this topic

I wonder if PEGI is going to crap the bed tomorrow. There was a lot of trades dropping the stock, mind you this market has no clue about any of it. NYLD great did pretty good job, raising dividend for two years, not bad.

Since there's no TSL thread, price action and volume indicate take out is close.

2 hours ago, pg6solar said:

Since there's no TSL thread, price action and volume indicate take out is close.

Like watching paint dry. I really hope to get up and out of here soon

Explo, your FSLR position is 3 times that of the JKS position and yet you just bought more of FSLR.  Would you please let me know why you think FSLR is a better buy than JKS at this price point?  Thank you.

1 hour ago, Jetmoney said:

Explo, your FSLR position is 3 times that of the JKS position and yet you just bought more of FSLR.  Would you please let me know why you think FSLR is a better buy than JKS at this price point?  Thank you.

My strategic allocation is 60% CN3 equally split and 40% FSLR. Then that strategic allocation is adjusted slight based on relative valuation changes. JKS doing better and FSLR worse since my reference levels have resulted in actual allocation right now being 23/16/19/42 JASO/JKS/CSIQ/FSLR.

Since I haven't changed my strategic allocation FSLR became the better buy by being up less than JKS.

I sold NEP I am buying CSIQ

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Not now buying, perhaps around the cc or after.

I decided to open small position just now